Why Military Families Choose MHS Lending
05-22-2020 • MHS Lending
The process of buying a home can be daunting. There are endless steps, thousands of properties, and a never-ending list of realtors and lenders to choose from. As an active duty member or veteran, it’s critical to work with a lender who understands the ins and outs of buying a home for military families. Having a lender who is also an expert in the VA loan process and employees’ veterans is a gamechanger.
We at MHS Lending (Military Homespot Lending) are dedicated to getting active duty military and veterans into their dream homes. Our team of experts have decades of experience in home loans and specialize in working with military families. It’s our mission to help those who have served or are actively serving in the U.S. military, buy a home, or refinance an existing mortgage.
Meet Reyna, an active duty member in the army and single mom to two young boys. She wanted to refinance her home so she could set aside some money for home repairs. The process to find a lender she could trust was overwhelming, especially with her incredibly busy schedule. Reyna reached out to our team at MHS Lending and refinanced in record time!
“I am happy to share our home refinancing experience with MHS Lending. I cannot praise enough the great job our team at MHS did for us. [They were] always willing to go the extra mile by providing the right information, knowledge and guidance. They followed through in a prompt manner with every single question (and I had a lot of them). The whole process was smooth!”
Finding a good lender is about the balance of working with someone who is an expert in the field and is great to work with. We’ve got both covered.
Experts in Lending
- Expert financial advice- we know purchasing a home is a huge investment. That’s why we are committed to offering you the best financial advice. It’s important you feel confident with your new home and we want to set you up for success.
- According to Consumer Finance, one of the top five complaints consumers in the US have about finances is about being unable to make mortgage payments. It’s vital to us to understand your finances so we can advise the best plan of action so you can feel confident in your home purchase.
- Professional service- the process of buying a home can be stressful and feel invasive. That’s why it’s important to us to always exude professionalism and make you feel confident every step of the way.
- Passion in the industry and in helping our service members- we are veterans too! Simply put, we are proud to serve active duty military members and our veterans. You protect our country, now it’s time for us to protect you!
- Experts in VA loans and working with veterans and military personnel- VA loans are one of the best benefits out there for the military. Not only do we know everything there is to know but we think you deserve some training too. That’s why we developed a free online seminar. Learn everything you need to know about the VA loan process from the comfort of your home. As an added bonus, if you purchase your home with us, your appraisal costs are on the house!
- Fast application process- we know the waiting game can be tough in the home buying process. That’s why we aim to get you into your new home in no time. We are with you every step of the way and work meticulously to streamline the process.
What Our Clients Say
Here’s some of our favorite feedback from awesome client reviews.
- “Responsive and heavily engaged” – Sarah H. (we firmly believe that you shouldn’t have to track your lender down!)
- “Made me feel at ease” – Chris R. (there’s enough in the world to stress about, we strive to make the process as comfortable as possible)
- “They had my best interest at heart” – Bryan A. (and we always will!)
- “They truly went the extra mile” – Shannon S. (sometimes that extra mile makes all the difference)
- “They got me the very best rate” – Cheyne S (we are passionate about getting you the best rate possible)
- “Working with the team at MHS Lending was the absolute best decision I made during the entire home buying process” – Keith L (this is why we do what we do)
Active duty member Brian and his family were looking to refinance their home which they purchased using a VA loan. They had been looking for a vendor who would be responsive and help make the process seamless. In their search they came across MHS Lending and reached out to our team. Brian loved that we had a team of veterans and are experts on VA loans and working with military families.
“My family and I appreciate Military HomeSpot Lending for helping us refinance. They made the process easy and painless. Thanks again!” Brian H Washington and Family
You defended the American dream, now live it. See what your military service has earned you and work with our team of experts in your home buying journey. All you have to do is follow these next steps. First, check your VA loan eligibility. See if you meet the requirements to use your hard-earned VA loan benefits and obtain a COE (certificate of eligibility). Then learn all about the benefits of the VA loans. Did you know VA loans require no down payment or PMI (private mortgage insurance)? Take our free online seminar and learn even more.
Next it’s time to discover what you can afford and check the loan rates. Get a quick snapshot of what your monthly payment would be with a VA loan. Then, check on the competitively low VA loan rates available and lock in your interest. Last but not least, it’s time to start your quote. Join thousands of veterans who start their homeownership journey with VA loans every day.
As a leader in the industry, our team at MHS Lending is focused on exceeding expectations. Proven by our countless rave reviews and loyal customer base, our team is professional, easy to work with, and the best in the business. We are proud to help veterans and active duty military in the process of securing their dream home. We’ll walk you through the VA Loan process while you relax, and we work tirelessly on your behalf to make you a homeowner.